SOUND SUITE ROOM GUIDE & STANDARDS – Room 147
- Apple MacPro W/ 32GB RAM
- LG Widescreen WQHD Swivel Display Monitor
- 65” 4K HDR Client Monitor
- Pro Tools HDX
- Fairlight Audio
- M-Audio Axiom AIR 25, 25-key MIDI keyboard controller
- Euphonix MC Controller
- Multimax Multiformat Monitor Controller
- Grace Amp
- KRK Subwoofer & RoKit8 5.1 Surround Sound monitoring system
- 16x iMac ProTools stations
- iZotope RX5
- NO Food or Drink
- The Sound Suite must be RESERVED via FS Greenlight. Questions? Check-out: How To: Reserve A Room
- Reservations must be completed at least 2 business days prior to the date required.
- Reservation of the Sound Suite also requires Certification and Usage Agreement. You can find the certification and usage agreement here: Sound Room Certification & Usage Agreement
- The Sound Suite is only available during business hours.
- DO NOT attempt to rewire or move any equipment.
- At the end of your reservation, be sure to shut the room down appropriately. For your convenience, a check-off sheet has been included below.
- Desktops & Local Drives are NOT intended for project storage. These computers are wiped on a regular basis
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in corrective action that may include fine(s) and/or additional disciplinary action.
Part of room certification will require student acknowledgement of understanding in regards to all standards outlined here.
FINE SCHEDULE – EDIT BAY
|FOOD / DRINK||$100|
|Mishandling of Equipment||$100|
|Rewiring Connections on Computers||$100|
|Failure to Clean Up after reservation||$25 /hr with a $25 minimum|
|Torn Seat Cushion / Broken Furniture||Cost of Replacement|
|Chipped Paint / Physical Room Damage||Cost of Repair / Replacement|
Sound Suite certification contains two parts. A quiz and a walk through.
Once the online quiz is completed successfully, please email Jordan Meyersieck to complete your Walk Through certification portion of your certification.