Room Guide & Standards Rooms 143 & 144
- Apple iMac Pro W/ 128GB RAM
- Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB
- 55” 4K HDR Client Monitor
- 4K BlackMagic Ultrastudio
- Sony 30” 4K HDR OLED Color Master Monitor
- 5.1 Cinema surround sound playback monitoring system
- Final Cut Pro X
- Davinci Resolve Studio
- Editshare Connect
- Adobe Creative Suite
- NO Food or Drink
- The Edit Bay’s must be RESERVED via FS Greenlight. Questions? Check-out: How To: Reserve A Room
- Reservations must be completed at least 2 business days prior to the date required.
- Reservation of the Edit Bay’s also requires Certification and Usage Agreement. You can find the certification and usage agreement here: Edit Bay Room Certification & Usage Agreement
- The Edit Bay’s are only available during business hours.
- DO NOT attempt to rewire or move any equipment.
- At the end of your reservation, be sure to shut the room down appropriately. For your convenience, a check-off sheet has been included below.
- Desktops & Local Drives are NOT intended for project storage. These computers are wiped on a regular basis
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in corrective action that may include fine(s) and/or additional disciplinary action.
Part of room certification will require student acknowledgement of understanding in regards to all standards outlined here.
FINE SCHEDULE – EDIT BAY
FOOD / DRINK
Mishandling of Equipment
Rewiring Connections on Computers
Failure to Clean Up after reservation
|$25 /hr with a $25 minimum|
Torn Seat Cushion / Broken Furniture
|Cost of Replacement|
Chipped Paint / Physical Room Damage
|Cost of Repair / Replacement|
- The Mac should never be turned off. If it is currently off proceed to step 2.
- Power ON the computer. This is done by reaching around the rear Back-bottom left side, and gently pressing the power button.
** DO NOT MOVE OR TURN COMPUTER! This may unknowingly unplug cables that should not be unplugged. Yes, you will be fined.
3. Plug in any necessary external accessories (i.e. hard drives) to the supplied Thunderbolt/USB hub located to the right of the keyboard.
4. Finally, Power ON the Audio Receiver. Use source dial to ensure “TV” is selected. Additionally, in order to get proper Audio Output, you will need to make sure the Mac audio Output is set to “Digital Out”, this is done in System Preferences – Sound.
Things NOT TO DO…
- Do NOT unplug anything other than your personal hard drive(s)
- Do NOT move any of the Monitors
- Do NOT turn the volume so loud that you cannot hear yourself talk
- Do NOT eat/drink anything in the Edit Bay
- Do NOT POWER OFF/SHUT DOWN COMPUTER
CLOSING THE ROOM
- Eject personal, external accessories (your hard drives)
- Close Programs & Logout
- Power DOWN the Audio Receiver
- Throw Away any trash
- Push in Chairs
- Collect ALL personal items in the suite (backpacks, notebooks, etc…)
- Turn off lights
- Make sure door is locked behind you
Edit Bay certification contains two parts. A quiz and a walk through.
Once the online quiz is completed successfully, please email Jordan Meyersieck to complete your Walk Through certification portion of your certification.